The elastic bearing of a building on Sylomer® or Sylodyn® efficiently reduces the transmission of vibrations from the surroundings into the structure. With computerised modelling, Getzner can precisely determine the levels of vibrations that can be anticipated in the building. If the forecast vibrations or noise levels are higher than the defined thresholds, vibration isolation of the structure can be an effective way of achieving the desired result.
Such systems can be installed directly in the building or along the transmission path. Getzner materials have been ensuring a vibrationless and restful living environment for more than 40 years.
The advantages for you
- Proven protection against building vibration
- Reduction in sound radiation entering buildings from external sources of disturbance, such as railway traffic, industrial complexes or roads
- Higher quality living and working environments through elastic decoupling
- Increase in market value of land and buildings
- Greater potential for building usage
- Pioneering and lasting solution for maximum comfort
- Vibrations are intercepted before impacting on the building
- Vibration protection implemented during renovation work
- Pioneering and lasting soundproofing insulation