BRT anti vibration mount
- The top metal hood protects the rubber from the Ozone, UV rays, diesel or oils which may cause major damage to the rubber.
- The metal parts have a suitable anti-corrosive treatment for outdoor applications. RoHs compliant.
- They have an interlocking metal component that provides a fail-safe protection for mobile applications. This device limits vertical movement when the mounting is submitted to shock inputs.
- The mounts are clearly identified, as the base-plates are engraved with the type and hardness, which makes it possible to easily recognise the part even after several years of use.
- The hood has a cross stamped on the top, which enhances its stiffness on mobile applications and also improves the evacuation of oils or liquids that splash onto it.
|Type||Weight(gr)||Shore||Static Load max. daN||Dynamic Load max. daN||M||Code|