Marine Mount Type XD
- The cast aluminum bell has been designed to withstand to great dynamic shocks while the rubber compound is guided in order to avoid relative displacements.
- The rubberized baseplate and the aluminum top cap provide a higher resistance to marine corrosive environments, improving the performance of traditional marine anti-vibration mounts.
- The mounts have a clear identification of rubber hardness on the baseplate.
- The rubber compound is protected against oil contamination, O3 and UV rays.
- The fail-safe device avoids rubber working at traction and limits the vertical ascendant movement.
- The different stiffness rates per axis, allow low roll natural frequencies of the system. This feature provides a higher vibration isolation degree on engines. The fact of having a lower vertical stiffness perfectly suits 3 cylinder engines working at low idle speeds.
- The higher longitudinal stiffness allows the mount to withstand thrust forces. This feature provides stability and reduces longitudinal movements of the engine. For marine application installations, please contact the technical department of AMC-MECANOCAUCHO®.
- Maximum leveling: 3 mm. For further leveling, we recommend to use shims.
|Type||Weight(gr)||Shore||LOAD kg MAX||Code|
|MARINE MOUNT type XD||655||40 Sh||40||136151|